Remote slide control & live notes
Presenters can control slides using their own web-connected device. There's a variety of options available for this, but to keep things simple we're going to assume you're using a smartphone as your clicker.
You'll need an OctoCue access link, which your event organiser will supply, or a show code. Show codes are not case sensitive.
- or -
- Follow the link provided by your event organiser.
- If this is your first time using OctoCue, you may be asked to set your display name. This is used by the event organiser to identify your device.
- Initially, your clicker will be muted. This means that your event team can see your device, but they haven't given you control of the slide deck yet.
- When you're given control, button colours will change - see demo below.
- Have a play with alternative clicker layouts and other options using the menu on the top right.